The courses that I have taught at Carnegie Mellon draw on my interdisciplinary training and my teaching philosophy to inspire students to become intent listeners, articulate speakers, effective writers, and politically engaged citizens in a global world.
Some of the courses I have taught so far include:
- Global Studies Capstone Research Seminar
- Introduction to Science and Technology Studies
- Social and Political Change in 20th century Central and Eastern Europe
- Politics of Science and Technology during the Cold War (Freshman Seminar)
- The Politics and Culture of Memory
- Introduction to Anthropology
- “Unwanted”: Refugees, Stateless People, and International Migration
- Methods and Theory in Historical Studies (Graduate Level)
It has been a true privilege to mentor the bright and hard-working students of Carnegie Mellon. I am learning so much from them!